- The day pass at Talma is €24 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Finland.
- Talma is the the best rated ski resort in Finland.
- It is among the 15 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Finland.
- Season starts on 1 Nov and ends on 15 Apr (166 days). Average season duration in Finland is 161 days.
- Talma features 47 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Finland is 45 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 15 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in Finland.