Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
- Face covering required in lift lines
- Lift tickets must be purchased in advance
The Ski Resort
Tahoe Donner Downhill is a lovely little ski area and a great place to start skiing and snowboarding. It is widely known as the "best place to begin". The Ski School offers private as well as group lessons at affordable prices. In addition, there are season long programs available. The programs welcome novice skiers and riders for all ages starting with a program for children ages 3 to 6. Experienced staff is dedicated at creating a plesaurable leraning experience for you and your children. Having fun on the slopes will most likely give you a hearty appetite. Take a break and visit the ski lodge where you can get a hot meal in a cozy environment. So go and plan your next trip with your family to this small and friendly resort. You definitely won´t regret your visit here!
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 600 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in the USA is 1188 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The highest point of the track is 7349 ft above sea level.
- Tahoe Donner Downhill features 76 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in the USA is 56 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days.