Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
Current protective measures and security advice at Tahko:
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Corona test sites in the village
>> Read more about the Covid-19 guidelines on
- Offering 16 miles of slopes and terrain, Tahko is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Finland.
- Tahko is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Finland.
- During the season the average snow depth at Tahko is 17 ". Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average base depth of 20 ". Therefore Tahko is among the 15 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Finland.
- Tahko features 38 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Finland is 29 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Finland.
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 3
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental