- Tahko is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Finland.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Eastfinland.
- Season starts on 18 Dec and ends on 23 Apr (127 days). Average season duration in Finland is 165 days.
- During the season (from 18 Dec till 23 Apr) the average snow depth at Tahko is 53 cm. Snow coverage is usually best during April, offering an average base depth of 71 cm. Therefore Tahko is among the 15 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Finland.
- Tahko features 20 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Finland is 23 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 10 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Finland.
- Offering 20 km of slopes and terrain, Tahko is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Finland.