- Tahko is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Finland.
- Season starts on 18 Dec and ends on 23 Apr (127 days). Average season duration in Finland is 161 days.
- The ski resort is among the 3 ski Resorts with best conditions in Eastfinland.
- Tahko features 35 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Finland is 42 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 14 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Finland.
- Offering 20 km of slopes and terrain, Tahko is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Finland.