- Tahko is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Finland.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Eastfinland.
- Season starts on Dec 18 and ends on Apr 23 (127 days). Average season duration in Finland is 165 days.
- During the season (from Dec 18 till Apr 23) the average snow depth at Tahko is 20 ". Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average base depth of 24 ". Therefore Tahko is among the 15 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Finland.
- Tahko features 44 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Finland is 43 sunny days. April is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Finland.
- Offering 12 miles of slopes and terrain, Tahko is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Finland.