- Tärnaby is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Northern Sweden.
- Season starts on Nov 9 and ends on May 1 (173 days). Average season duration in Sweden is 128 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Nov 9 to May 1) is 0 " at summit elevation and 0 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 40 " at summit elevation and 0 " at the base.
- Tärnaby features 41 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Sweden is 56 sunny days. April is the sunniest month with an average of 22 sunny days.
- Offering 12 miles of slopes and terrain, Tärnaby is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Northern Sweden.