- Tärnaby is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Northern Sweden.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Northern Sweden.
- Season starts on 10 Nov and ends on 30 Apr (171 days). Average season duration in Sweden is 128 days.
- During the season (from 10 Nov till 30 Apr) the average snow depth at Tärnaby is 91 cm. Snow coverage is usually best during May, offering an average base depth of 107 cm.
- Tärnaby features 39 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Sweden is 52 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days.
- Offering 20 km of slopes and terrain, Tärnaby is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Northern Sweden.