- Tärnaby is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Northern Sweden.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Northern Sweden.
- Season starts on 21 Nov and ends on 29 Apr (159 days). Average season duration in Sweden is 129 days.
- During the season (from 21 Nov till 29 Apr) the average snow depth at Tärnaby is 96 cm. Snow coverage is usually best during May, offering an average base depth of 107 cm.
- Tärnaby features 38 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Sweden is 50 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days.
- Offering 20 km of slopes and terrain, Tärnaby is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Northern Sweden.