- Offering 12 miles of slopes and terrain, Tärnaby is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Northern Sweden.
- Tärnaby is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Northern Sweden.
- Season starts on Nov 2 and ends on Apr 5 (155 days). Average season duration in Sweden is 605 days.
- During the season (from Nov 2 till Apr 5) the average snow depth at Tärnaby is 39 ". Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 45 " at summit elevation and 0 " at the base.
- Tärnaby features 17 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Sweden is 35 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 8 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Northern Sweden.