Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
Current protective measures and security advice at Tärnaby:
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Lift tickets available online
- No Après Ski
- Gondola rides only with your family or group
>> Read more about the Covid-19 guidelines on
- Offering 12 miles of slopes and terrain, Tärnaby is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Northern Sweden.
- Tärnaby is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Northern Sweden.
- Average snow depth during the season is 0 " at summit elevation and 0 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 44 " at summit elevation and 0 " at the base.
- Tärnaby features 30 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Sweden is 47 sunny days. April is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days.