- Offering 12 miles of slopes and terrain, Tärnaby is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Northern Sweden.
- Tärnaby is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Northern Sweden.
- Season starts on Nov 13 and ends on May 2 (170 days). Average season duration in Sweden is 611 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Nov 13 to May 2) is 0 " at summit elevation and 0 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 45 " at summit elevation and 0 " at the base.
- Tärnaby features 41 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Sweden is 56 sunny days. April is the sunniest month with an average of 22 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Northern Sweden.