Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
- Face covering required in lift lines
The Ski Resort
Table Mountain resort located in the table mountain regional park in Saskatchewan that is visited by about 60.000 visitor per year. 16 ha of nicely groomed snow and a wonderful selection of all ability trails await you. 2 magic carpets and a high-speed chair lift make sure you reach your trail of choice fast and safe. The treed terrain is a challenging alternative and if you want to take a break you can choose between a nice chalet and a cozy lounge. Both are fully licensed and serve food and snacks. The whole of table mountain is 11.000 sq.ft., about 10.000 square meters. The prices are affordable, also for the tubing park, that has to be pre-booked. Bring your family here to Table Mountain and enjoy a great winter weekend or vacation.
- Table Mountain features 23 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Canada is 33 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 8 sunny days.