The Ski Resort
With 12 kilometres of slopes, the Sudety Lift ski resort in Szklarska Poreba is one of the largest ski centres in the Polish Krkonoše Mountains. The area is situated only about 1 km north of the border crossing between Poland and the Czech Republic. Easily accessible from Wroclaw airport, Szklarska Poreba has developed into an important tourist centre.
With eight ski lifts and five well-prepared ski runs of all levels of difficulty, Szklarska Poreba offers an extensive ski resort that invites winter sports enthusiasts and families to explore.
No matter if you choose one of the shorter downhill runs, the 4400m long Lolobrygida run (No. 2) or the particularly difficult FIS run with a gradient of 50 percent in some places, every skier and snowboarder has the chance to enjoy the slopes according to his taste. Beginners will find blue slopes at the two ski lifts Hala Szrenicka I and II. The blue downhill run at the Szrenica I chairlift can be illuminated.
- Offering 7 miles of slopes and terrain, Sudety Lift - Szklarska Poreba is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Poland.
- Sudety Lift - Szklarska Poreba is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Poland.
- Elevated between 2320 ft and 4469 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Poland. The vertical drop from summit to base is 2149 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Poland is 1053 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Average snow depth during the season is 20 " at summit elevation and 13 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 22 " at summit elevation and 15 " at the base. Therefore Sudety Lift - Szklarska Poreba is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Poland.
- Sudety Lift - Szklarska Poreba features 14 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Poland is 13 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 6 sunny days.
In addition to well-prepared ski slopes, Szklarska Poreba offers you a wide range of other winter sports: cross-country skiing, ski routes, dog sledding, snowshoeing or sledding - the offer is more than varied!
Infrastructure & Rental
Affiliate Ski SchoolsOffered Skiing Lessons Sudety Lift - Szklarska Poreba
Number of Ski Rental
Szklarska Proeba is located in the southwest of Poland on the border with the Czech Republic. The ski resort is about 20 kilometres from Jelenia Góra.