- Elevated between 707 m and 1,362 m, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Poland. The vertical drop from summit to base is 655 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Poland is 367 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Szklarska Poreba is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Poland.
- Season starts on 21 Dec and ends on 2 Apr (102 days). Average season duration in Poland is 114 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (21 Dec to 2 Apr) is 53 cm at summit elevation and 36 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 51 cm at summit elevation and 53 cm at the base. Therefore Szklarska Poreba is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Poland.
- Szklarska Poreba features 27 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Poland is 27 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 13 sunny days.
- Offering 13 km of slopes and terrain, Szklarska Poreba is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Poland.
The skiing area Szklarska Poreba is one of the largest skiing centres in the polish mountains „Riesengebirge“. The area is situated around 1 km to the north of the Czech boarder. Szklarska Poreba is in good reach of the airport Breslau and has become a very important centre of tourism of Poland. The mountain railways thus try their very best, to offer you a perfect set of slopes and lifts to make your holiday a great one.
19 ski lifts and numerous and well-groomed slopes of all difficulty levels make Szklarska Poreba a large and diverse skiing resort that is waiting to be explored by you and your family.
No matter whether you chose one of the shorter slopes, the longest slope of 4400 m or the very difficult FIS slope that includes parts of up to fifty percent inclination, every sportsman will find his or her perfect fit.
Next to the well groomed slopes Szklarska Poreba has a lot of alternative wintersport activities to offer as well: Whether it is cross-country skiing, ski routes, snowsledging snoeshoing or sledging – the list to chose from is long!
Lighted runs: 1.60 km