- Offering 8 miles of slopes and terrain, Szklarska Poreba is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Poland.
- Szklarska Poreba is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Poland.
- Elevated between 2320 ft and 4469 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Poland. The vertical drop from summit to base is 2149 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Poland is 1184 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Season starts on Dec 15 and ends on Apr 7 (113 days). Average season duration in Poland is 108 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 15 to Apr 7) is 24 " at summit elevation and 16 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 25 " at summit elevation and 23 " at the base. Therefore Szklarska Poreba is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Poland.
- Szklarska Poreba features 32 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Poland is 36 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 14 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in Poland.
The skiing area Szklarska Poreba is one of the largest skiing centres in the polish mountains „Riesengebirge“. The area is situated around 1 km to the north of the Czech boarder. Szklarska Poreba is in good reach of the airport Breslau and has become a very important centre of tourism of Poland. The mountain railways thus try their very best, to offer you a perfect set of slopes and lifts to make your holiday a great one.
19 ski lifts and numerous and well-groomed slopes of all difficulty levels make Szklarska Poreba a large and diverse skiing resort that is waiting to be explored by you and your family.
No matter whether you chose one of the shorter slopes, the longest slope of 4400 m or the very difficult FIS slope that includes parts of up to fifty percent inclination, every sportsman will find his or her perfect fit.
Next to the well groomed slopes Szklarska Poreba has a lot of alternative wintersport activities to offer as well: Whether it is cross-country skiing, ski routes, snowsledging snoeshoing or sledging – the list to chose from is long!
Lighted runs: 0.99 miles