Szcyrk is located in Schlesia close to the town of the same name and is one of the biggest ski resorts in Poland. Fans of skiing can explore more than 20 kilometers of trails here. The amount of easiest, intermediate and expert runs is almost equal. Thus, everyone can have lots of fun here. Experts might get bored by only 6 km of expert runs, though. A snowmakinig system can cover a large part of the trails. Moreover, there are two trails that are lighted in the evenings. Also there´s nothing missing concerning service. The local ski school offers programs for all those who want to dive into the joy of skiing and riding. Additionally, there is a skikindergarten which allows parents to explore the trails of Szczyrk while they know their children in good hands. Those who do not own skis may rent some at the resort. If you need some refreshment you will find several restaurants throughout the resort offering great food!
- Elevated between 600 m and 1,211 m, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Poland. The vertical drop from summit to base is 611 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Poland is 367 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- The day pass at Szczyrk is PLN68 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Poland.
- Szczyrk is the the best rated ski Resort in Poland.
- It is known to be the most family-friendly ski Resort in Poland.
- Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 63 cm at summit elevation and 19 cm at the base. This makes Szczyrk the ski Resort with the best snow conditions in Poland.
- Offering 20 km of slopes and terrain, Szczyrk is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Poland.