- Elevated between 1969 ft and 3973 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Poland. The vertical drop from summit to base is 2005 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Poland is 1184 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Szczyrk is the the best rated ski resort in Poland.
- It is known to be the most family-friendly ski resort in Poland.
- Season starts on Dec 22 and ends on Mar 24 (92 days). Average season duration in Poland is 108 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 22 to Mar 24) is 25 " at summit elevation and 7 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 25 " at summit elevation and 9 " at the base. This makes Szczyrk the ski resort with the best snow conditions in Poland.
- Szczyrk features 27 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Poland is 26 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 13 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in Poland.
- Offering 12 miles of slopes and terrain, Szczyrk is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Poland.
Szcyrk is located in Schlesia close to the town of the same name and is one of the biggest ski resorts in Poland. Fans of skiing can explore more than 20 kilometers of trails here. The amount of easiest, intermediate and expert runs is almost equal. Thus, everyone can have lots of fun here. Experts might get bored by only 6 km of expert runs, though. A snowmakinig system can cover a large part of the trails. Moreover, there are two trails that are lighted in the evenings. Also there´s nothing missing concerning service. The local ski school offers programs for all those who want to dive into the joy of skiing and riding. Additionally, there is a skikindergarten which allows parents to explore the trails of Szczyrk while they know their children in good hands. Those who do not own skis may rent some at the resort. If you need some refreshment you will find several restaurants throughout the resort offering great food!
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 42
Snowphone+48 (0)33 8178926
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)