Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
Current protective measures and security advice at Dévoluy - Superdévoluy - La Joue du Loup:
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
>> Read more about the Covid-19 guidelines on
- Offering 62 miles of slopes and terrain, Dévoluy - Superdévoluy - La Joue du Loup is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur.
- Dévoluy - Superdévoluy - La Joue du Loup is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 3281 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 2644 ft. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 8038 ft.
- Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 42 " at summit elevation and 13 " at the base.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 175
Snowphone+33 (0)4 92 58 91 91
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Number toboggan runs: 1
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 17
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental