- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,000 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 867 m. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 2,450 m.
- Dévoluy - Superdévoluy - La Joue du Loup is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur.
- Season starts on 21 Dec and ends on 19 Apr (119 days). Average season duration in France is 120 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (21 Dec to 19 Apr) is 119 cm at summit elevation and 49 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 171 cm at summit elevation and 78 cm at the base. Therefore Dévoluy - Superdévoluy - La Joue du Loup is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur.
- Dévoluy - Superdévoluy - La Joue du Loup features 48 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in France is 50 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 13 sunny days.
- Offering 100 km of slopes and terrain, Dévoluy - Superdévoluy - La Joue du Loup is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 180
Snowphone+33 (0)4 92 58 91 91
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Number toboggan runs: 1
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 17
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental