- Offering 62 miles of slopes and terrain, Dévoluy - Superdévoluy - La Joue du Loup is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur.
- Dévoluy - Superdévoluy - La Joue du Loup is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 3281 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 2782 ft. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 8038 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 21 and ends on Apr 19 (119 days). Average season duration in France is 112 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 21 to Apr 19) is 50 " at summit elevation and 17 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 64 " at summit elevation and 24 " at the base. Therefore Dévoluy - Superdévoluy - La Joue du Loup is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur.
- Dévoluy - Superdévoluy - La Joue du Loup features 69 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in France is 69 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 22 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 180
Snowphone+33 (0)4 92 58 91 91
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Number toboggan runs: 1
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 17
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental