- Offering 62 miles of slopes and terrain, Dévoluy - Superdévoluy - La Joue du Loup is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur.
- Dévoluy - Superdévoluy - La Joue du Loup is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 3281 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 2657 ft. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 8038 ft.
- Average snow depth during the season is 46 " at summit elevation and 14 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 55 " at summit elevation and 19 " at the base.
- Dévoluy - Superdévoluy - La Joue du Loup features 77 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in France is 75 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 175
Snowphone+33 (0)4 92 58 91 91
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Number toboggan runs: 1
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 17
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Affiliate Ski SchoolsOffered Skiing Lessons Dévoluy - Superdévoluy - La Joue du Loup
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental