Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Restrictions on lift capacity
- Daily disinfection measures
- Face covering required on resort premises incl. lifts, parking lots and slopes
- Lift tickets must be purchased in advance
- All transactions across the resort will be cashless
The Ski Resort
Sunrise Park Resort is located in the heart of Arizona´s White Mountains offering some of the finest skiing in the state. It is run by the White Mountain Apache Tribe and is only a few hours drive away from Phoenix and Tucson. The resort spreads over three mountains, Sunrise Peak, Apache Peak and Cyclone Circle. Sunrise Park Resort offers over 320 hectares of skiable terrain with 65 runs promising fun for everyone from novice to expert. There is also a separate snowboard area available and a terrain park with great features that´ll boost your skills! A half pipe, a variety of rails and a special event area with a variety of jumps for different skill levels are awaiting you.
Escape into the wilderness and go Cross Country skiing! Sunrise Park Resort features over 20 km of groomed tracks winding through pines and accross vast meadows. Furthermore, Sunrise Park Resort has a tubing hill. Snowtubing has become more and more popular in the past years because it is so easy and so much fun! You don´t need any experience and everyone can do it! Therefore, it is a great activity for the entire family from child to grandma and grandpa. Just sit on your tube, slide down the hill and enjoy the thrill of speed!
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts Arizona.
- Elevated between 9199 ft and 11099 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts Arizona. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1900 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in the USA is 1188 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Snow coverage is usually best during September, offering an average snow depth of 7 " at summit elevation and 4 " at the base. Therefore Sunrise Park Resort is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions Arizona.