- Elevated between 1,900 m and 3,250 m, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Italy. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,350 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 920 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Sulden is among the 15 best rated Ski Resorts in Italy.
- Season starts on 1 Nov and ends on 1 May (181 days). Average season duration in Italy is 126 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (1 Nov to 1 May) is 84 cm at summit elevation and 35 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 112 cm at summit elevation and 57 cm at the base. Therefore Sulden is among the 15 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Italy.
- Sulden features 117 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 116 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 23 sunny days.
- Offering 44 km of slopes and terrain, Sulden is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in South Tyrol.
White summits, fantastic mountain window blind & poder snow - that is "King Ortlers" winter realm. Air is cold for cutting the breath and leaves a small white cloud ... that is winter in the mountains. Go on the ski slopes or on the cross-country-run and you will see and feel how well you the fresh, clear mountain air gets. Fantastic runway conditions in Sulden and Trafoi invite to the winter fun. New-fallen snow and sunshine let the vacation become the benefit.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+39 0473 613015
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 1.8 km
Vertical Drop: 390 m
Length: 11 km
Vertical Drop: 1,350 m
Lighted runs: 2.50 km
Number toboggan runs: 1
Toboggan run lighted
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 17
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental