- Elevated between 1,900 m and 3,250 m, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Italy. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,350 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 919 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Sulden is among the 15 best rated Ski Resorts in Italy.
- Season starts on 27 Oct and ends on 5 May (190 days). Average season duration in Italy is 127 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (27 Oct to 5 May) is 95 cm at summit elevation and 38 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 143 cm at summit elevation and 60 cm at the base. Therefore Sulden is among the 15 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Italy.
- Sulden features 93 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 96 sunny days. April is the sunniest month with an average of 22 sunny days.
- Offering 44 km of slopes and terrain, Sulden is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in South Tyrol.
The Ski Resort
44 km of pistes are at the disposal of winter sports enthusiasts in Sulden. With 17 km of blue, 13 km of red and 14 km of black marked pistes, the ski area offers a well-balanced offer for all levels of ability.
Kids are in good hands at the ski kindergarten. In the morning they learn how to ski in a child-friendly way, at noon there will be a tasty refreshment and in the afternoon they will play and do handicrafts with the supervisors.
For snowboarders and freestylers there is a half pipe near the Madritschhütte and a fun park with box, slide, rail, rainbox, kicker and jump. In the free area on the Madritsch glacier there is also a permanent boardercross.