Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Restrictions on lift capacity
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- No Après Ski
- Staff testing on regular basis
- Daily disinfection measures
The Ski Resort
44 km of pistes are at the disposal of winter sports enthusiasts in Sulden. With 17 km of blue, 13 km of red and 14 km of black marked pistes, the ski area offers a well-balanced offer for all levels of ability.
Kids are in good hands at the ski kindergarten. In the morning they learn how to ski in a child-friendly way, at noon there will be a tasty refreshment and in the afternoon they will play and do handicrafts with the supervisors.
For snowboarders and freestylers there is a half pipe near the Madritschhütte and a fun park with box, slide, rail, rainbox, kicker and jump. In the free area on the Madritsch glacier there is also a permanent boardercross.
- Offering 27 miles of slopes and terrain, Sulden is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in South Tyrol.
- Sulden is among the 15 best rated Ski Resorts in Italy.
- Elevated between 6234 ft and 10663 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Italy. The vertical drop from summit to base is 4429 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 2710 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Average snow depth during the season is 46 " at summit elevation and 22 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 59 " at summit elevation and 31 " at the base. Therefore Sulden is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Italy.
- Sulden features 105 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 107 sunny days. April is the sunniest month with an average of 24 sunny days.