- Offering 499 acres of slopes and terrain, Sugarbush Resort is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Vermont.
- Sugarbush Resort is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Vermont.
- Elevated between 1483 ft and 4085 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Vermont. The vertical drop from summit to base is 2602 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in the USA is 1184 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Season starts on Nov 23 and ends on Apr 30 (158 days). Average season duration in the USA is 119 days.
- The ski resort is among the 10 ski Resorts with best conditions in Vermont.
- Sugarbush Resort features 67 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in the USA is 71 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 15 sunny days.
The Ski Resort
Sugarbush is a great Vermont ski resort. It is located in the Mad River Valley and provides some of the best terrain in the East . There are over 200 hectares of skiable terrain spreading over two mountains. With its summit at 1244 meters it offers best snow conditions. However, Sugarbush complements its natural snowfall with a great snowmaking system covering 70% of the area. Sugarbush has something for everyone. No matter if beginner or expert you will find trails that meet your expectations among the 111 trails Sugarbush has to offer. Sugarbush Ski and Ride School offers a unique sample of programs for children and adults. Each program aims at combining safety, fun and learning. There are not only beginner programs but also camps and clinics for more advanced skiers and riders such as the Women´s Ski Discovery Camps. In addition, Sugarbush gives you the opportunity to explore its backcountry terrain. Take a ski/ride tour with a mountain guide or go on a snowshoe tour! There is also a day care center available so parents can also partake in these great adventures! If you´re a fan of Cross Country skiing you may be happy to hear that there are 45 km of groomed tracks available locally. Enjoy this combination of snow and scenery and discover Mad River Valley!