The Ski Resort
Spital am Semmering welcomes you with a huge variety of winter sports facilities - more than 20 km of ski slopes for both the young and the young at heart, snowboard pistes with funpark, cross-country ski runs, toboggan runs, snow-tubing, romantic horse-sleigh rides, and endless hiking trails - could you think of anything else?
Beginners, top skiers, mountaineering fanatics - pure excitement and fun for everyone!
Snow-guarantee from December to March, what else could a skier´s heart possibly desire!
- Offering 16 miles of slopes and terrain, Stuhleck Semmering is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Styria.
- Stuhleck Semmering is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Styria.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Austria.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 3297 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2382 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 5846 ft.
- Average snow depth during the season is 37 " at summit elevation and 14 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 40 " at summit elevation and 17 " at the base. Therefore Stuhleck Semmering is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Styria.
- Stuhleck Semmering features 47 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 56 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 21 sunny days.