- Offering 16 miles of slopes and terrain, Stuhleck Semmering is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Styria.
- Stuhleck Semmering is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Styria.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Austria.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 3297 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2359 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 5846 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 7 and ends on Mar 15 (99 days). Average season duration in Austria is 188 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 7 to Mar 15) is 35 " at summit elevation and 17 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 38 " at summit elevation and 21 " at the base. Therefore Stuhleck Semmering is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Styria.
- Stuhleck Semmering features 42 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 44 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 18 sunny days.
The Ski Resort
Spital am Semmering welcomes you with a huge variety of winter sports facilities - more than 20 km of ski slopes for both the young and the young at heart, snowboard pistes with funpark, cross-country ski runs, toboggan runs, snow-tubing, romantic horse-sleigh rides, and endless hiking trails - could you think of anything else?
Beginners, top skiers, mountaineering fanatics - pure excitement and fun for everyone!
Snow-guarantee from December to March, what else could a skier´s heart possibly desire!