Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
Current protective measures and security advice at Stryn:
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Lift tickets available online
>> Read more about the Covid-19 guidelines on
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Western Norway.
- Elevated between 1066 ft and 3281 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Western Norway. The vertical drop from summit to base is 2215 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Norway is 1388 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- The ski resort is among the 10 ski Resorts with best conditions in Western Norway.