- Offering 16 miles of slopes and terrain, Strandafjellet is among the 15 largest Ski Resorts in Norway.
- Strandafjellet is among the 15 best rated Ski Resorts in Norway.
- Elevated between 1411 ft and 4035 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 15 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Norway. The vertical drop from summit to base is 2625 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Norway is 1388 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- The ski resort is among the 10 ski Resorts with best conditions in Western Norway.
- Strandafjellet features 34 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Norway is 39 sunny days. April is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in Western Norway.