Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
Current protective measures and security advice at Strandafjellet:
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Lift tickets available online
- Daily disinfection measures
>> Read more about the Covid-19 guidelines on
- Offering 16 miles of slopes and terrain, Strandafjellet is among the 15 largest Ski Resorts in Norway.
- Strandafjellet is among the 15 best rated Ski Resorts in Norway.
- Elevated between 1411 ft and 4035 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 15 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Norway. The vertical drop from summit to base is 2625 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Norway is 1388 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- The ski resort is among the 10 ski Resorts with best conditions in Western Norway.
- Strandafjellet features 42 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Norway is 48 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in Western Norway.