- Elevated between 752 m and 1,868 m, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Romania. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,116 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Romania is 744 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- The day pass at Straja is RON90 making it one of the 3 cheapest ski Resorts in Romania.
- Straja is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Romania.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Romania.
- The ski resort is among the 3 ski Resorts with best conditions in Romania.
- Offering 13 km of slopes and terrain, Straja is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Romania.