- Offering 8 miles of slopes and terrain, Straja is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Romania.
- Straja is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Romania.
- Elevated between 2467 ft and 6129 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Romania. The vertical drop from summit to base is 3661 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Romania is 1985 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Season starts on Dec 20 and ends on Mar 15 (86 days). Average season duration in Romania is 86 days.
- The ski resort is among the 5 ski Resorts with best conditions in Romania.
- Straja features 18 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Romania is 32 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 8 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in Romania.
Lighted runs: 1.24 miles
Lets go skiing - Straja Ski Resort,... | 06:05
Weekend 22-24 ianuarie 2016Straja
Infrastructure & Rental