- Stoneham Ski Resort is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Quebec.
- Season starts on Nov 23 and ends on Apr 14 (142 days). Average season duration in Canada is 165 days.
- The ski resort is among the 10 ski Resorts with best conditions in Quebec.
- Stoneham Ski Resort features 55 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Canada is 56 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 15 sunny days.
- Offering 398 acres of slopes and terrain, Stoneham Ski Resort is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Quebec.
The Ski Resort
Stoneham Mountain Resort is located in a horseshoe shaped valley only 20 minutes away from beautiful Quebec City. This beneficial geographical position protects the resort from wind and makes it the perfect destination for winter sports enthusiasts. 39 trails of all ability levels varying from absolute beginners to daring experts are spread out on 146 ha of perfectly groomed winding trails, challenging steeps and permanent mogul runs. A special feature here at Stoneham Mountain is the extreme zone for those experienced enough to enjoy the thrills of extreme skiing. Another treat is the Arctic Spa Zone that features a bar, it is the ultimate après-ski experience! Stoneham Mountain pursues a course that protects the environment with the goal of sustainable outdoor recreational activities in order to preserve and protect the mountain. Stoneham Mountain combines the best conditions to make it your new favorite winter sports destination!