- Offering 398 acres of slopes and terrain, Stoneham Ski Resort is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Quebec.
- Stoneham Ski Resort is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Quebec.
- Season starts on Nov 22 and ends on Apr 12 (142 days). Average season duration in Canada is 161 days.
- During the season (from Nov 22 till Apr 12) the average snow depth at Stoneham Ski Resort is 17 ". Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average base depth of 21 ". Therefore Stoneham Ski Resort is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Quebec.
- Stoneham Ski Resort features 56 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Canada is 55 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 15 sunny days.
The Ski Resort
Stoneham Mountain Resort is located in a horseshoe shaped valley only 20 minutes away from beautiful Quebec City. This beneficial geographical position protects the resort from wind and makes it the perfect destination for winter sports enthusiasts. 39 trails of all ability levels varying from absolute beginners to daring experts are spread out on 146 ha of perfectly groomed winding trails, challenging steeps and permanent mogul runs. A special feature here at Stoneham Mountain is the extreme zone for those experienced enough to enjoy the thrills of extreme skiing. Another treat is the Arctic Spa Zone that features a bar, it is the ultimate après-ski experience! Stoneham Mountain pursues a course that protects the environment with the goal of sustainable outdoor recreational activities in order to preserve and protect the mountain. Stoneham Mountain combines the best conditions to make it your new favorite winter sports destination!