Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
Current protective measures and security advice at Stöten:
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Lift tickets available online
- Daily disinfection measures
>> Read more about the Covid-19 guidelines on
- Offering 20 miles of slopes and terrain, Stöten is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Sweden.
- Stöten is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Sweden.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Sweden.
- Elevated between 1453 ft and 2723 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in central Sweden. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1270 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Sweden is 1079 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 10 and ends on Apr 5 (116 days). Average season duration in Sweden is 193 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 10 to Apr 5) is 47 " at summit elevation and 26 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 48 " at summit elevation and 27 " at the base.
- Stöten features 42 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Sweden is 30 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 15 sunniest in Sweden.