- Offering 20 miles of slopes and terrain, Stöten is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Sweden.
- Stöten is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Sweden.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Sweden.
- Elevated between 1453 ft and 2723 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in central Sweden. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1270 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Sweden is 1066 ft.
- Average snow depth during the season is 26 " at summit elevation and 19 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 32 " at summit elevation and 23 " at the base.
- Stöten features 45 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Sweden is 32 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Sweden.