- Elevated between 6562 ft and 9843 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 15 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Switzerland. The vertical drop from summit to base is 3281 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 2890 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 15 and ends on Apr 15 (121 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 112 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 15 to Apr 15) is 58 " at summit elevation and 12 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 67 " at summit elevation and 16 " at the base.
- St-Luc/Chandolin features 65 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 62 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Switzerland.
- Offering 40 miles of slopes and terrain, St-Luc/Chandolin is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in the Valais.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 104
Snowphone+41 (0)27 476 15 50
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
WINTER 16/17 - Val d'Anniviers | 00:51
Neige et soleil à St-Luc/Chandolin au Val...Du ciel bleu, de la neige et du soleil ! Que demander de...
LE PLAISIR DE SKIER ST-LUC/CHANDOLIN...En compagnie de Karine Sauvé, Philippe Juneau et Martin...
Dining and Restaurants
There are 5 restaurants in the ski-resort.
Tignousa, La Tsigère la Coha, Cabane Bella-Tola, Le Tsapé et la Cabane Illhorn
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons