- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Baden-Württemberg.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 171 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 702 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The highest point of the track is 2959 ft above sea level.
- Season starts on Jan 9 and ends on Mar 17 (67 days). Average season duration in Germany is 86 days.
- Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 4 " at summit elevation and 2 " at the base.
- St Georgen Oberkirnach Winterberg features 24 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 22 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 18 sunny days.
Winterberg is particularly suited for families with smaller kids. The run is easy and everything clearly arranged. The ski school offers lessons for kids and beginners.
Lighted runs: 0.31 miles