The family ski area at the base of St. Corona Kampstein location offers winter sports enthusiasts soft relaxation in an intact natural landscape.
Enjoy the slopes or relax in the sun on the mountain lodge terraces.
Modern lifts ensure that you reach the peak safely and comfortably.
The 7 km of trails are all well prepared and due to snow machines always passable. In addition to skiing St. Corona offers in its high altitude (1,250 - 1,500m) and cross-country skiing in almost undisturbed landscape.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 574 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of ski resorts in Austria is 744 m.
- The day pass at St Corona am Wechsel is €15.50 making it one of the 5 cheapest ski resorts in Lower Austria.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski resorts in Lower Austria.
- Season starts on 10 Dec and ends on 26 Mar (106 days). Average season duration in Austria is 122 days.
- St Corona am Wechsel features 45 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski resorts in Austria is 46 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days.