The family ski area at the base of St. Corona location offers winter sports enthusiasts soft relaxation in an intact natural landscape. Enjoy the slopes or relax in the sun on the mountain lodge terraces.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 85 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 731 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The highest point of the track is 910 m above sea level.
- The day pass at St Corona am Wechsel is €16.50 making it one of the 5 cheapest ski Resorts in Lower Austria.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Lower Austria.
- Season starts on 8 Dec and ends on 18 Mar (100 days). Average season duration in Austria is 117 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (8 Dec to 18 Mar) is 70 cm at summit elevation and 52 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 70 cm at summit elevation and 56 cm at the base.
- St Corona am Wechsel features 30 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 34 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 10 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in Lower Austria.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+43 (0)2641 21009 10
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Lighted runs: 0.50 km
DAS Familien-Schigebiet am Wechsel! | 00:57
Corona überrascht Kinder mit Geschenken"Ant Mascot surprising children" in Familienarena...
Number toboggan runs: 1
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 3
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental