The family ski area at the base of St. Corona location offers winter sports enthusiasts soft relaxation in an intact natural landscape. Enjoy the slopes or relax in the sun on the mountain lodge terraces.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 279 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2388 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The highest point of the track is 2986 ft above sea level.
- The day pass at St Corona am Wechsel is €16.50 making it one of the 5 cheapest ski Resorts in Lower Austria.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Lower Austria.
- Season starts on Dec 8 and ends on Mar 24 (106 days). Average season duration in Austria is 114 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 8 to Mar 24) is 21 " at summit elevation and 17 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 26 " at summit elevation and 22 " at the base.
- St Corona am Wechsel features 37 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 45 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Lower Austria.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+43 (0)2641 21009 10
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
DAS Familien-Schigebiet am Wechsel! | 00:57
Corona überrascht Kinder mit Geschenken"Ant Mascot surprising children" in Familienarena...
Number toboggan runs: 1
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 3
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental