The family ski area at the base of St. Corona location offers winter sports enthusiasts soft relaxation in an intact natural landscape. Enjoy the slopes or relax in the sun on the mountain lodge terraces.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 85 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 720 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The highest point of the track is 910 m above sea level.
- The day pass at St Corona am Wechsel is €15.50 making it one of the 3 cheapest ski Resorts in Lower Austria.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Lower Austria.
- Season starts on 10 Dec and ends on 19 Mar (99 days). Average season duration in Austria is 124 days.
- St Corona am Wechsel features 46 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 53 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in Lower Austria.
DAS Familien-Schigebiet am Wechsel! | 00:57
Corona überrascht Kinder mit Geschenken"Ant Mascot surprising children" in Familienarena...