- Elevated between 720 m and 853 m, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Lower Saxony. The vertical drop from summit to base is 133 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 235 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short.
- Season starts on 7 Jan and ends on 19 Mar (437 days). Average season duration in Germany is 99 days.
- Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 33 cm at summit elevation and 32 cm at the base. Therefore Sun mountain is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Lower Saxony.
- Sun mountain features 193 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 212 sunny days. July is the sunniest month with an average of 26 sunny days.
- Offering 4 km of slopes and terrain, Sun mountain is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Lower Saxony.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+49 (0)5582 513
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)