- Elevated between 720 m and 853 m, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Lower Saxony. The vertical drop from summit to base is 133 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 226 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short.
- Sun mountain is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Lower Saxony.
- Season starts on 16 Dec and ends on 18 Mar (92 days). Average season duration in Germany is 102 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (16 Dec to 18 Mar) is 23 cm at summit elevation and 23 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 33 cm at summit elevation and 32 cm at the base. Therefore Sun mountain is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Lower Saxony.
- Sun mountain features 26 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 37 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 11 sunny days.
- Offering 4 km of slopes and terrain, Sun mountain is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Lower Saxony.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+49 (0)5582 513
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Lighted runs: 2 km
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental