- Offering 2 miles of slopes and terrain, Sun mountain is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Lower Saxony.
- Sun mountain is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Lower Saxony.
- Elevated between 2362 ft and 2799 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Lower Saxony. The vertical drop from summit to base is 436 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 702 ft.
- The day pass at Sun mountain is €25 making it one of the 5 cheapest ski Resorts in Lower Saxony.
- Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 8 " at summit elevation and 6 " at the base. This makes Sun mountain the ski resort with the best snow conditions in Lower Saxony.
- Sun mountain features 11 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 15 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 8 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+49 (0)5582 513
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Travel Deals & Tips
Infrastructure & Rental
Number of Ski Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental