- Elevated between 720 m and 853 m, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Lower Saxony. The vertical drop from summit to base is 133 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 215 m.
- Sun mountain is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Lower Saxony.
- Season starts on 8 Dec and ends on 17 Mar (99 days). Average season duration in Germany is 101 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (8 Dec to 17 Mar) is 28 cm at summit elevation and 28 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 34 cm at summit elevation and 33 cm at the base. Therefore Sun mountain is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Lower Saxony.
- Sun mountain features 17 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 25 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 8 sunny days.
- Offering 4 km of slopes and terrain, Sun mountain is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Lower Saxony.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+49 (0)5582 513
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Lighted runs: 2 km
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental