- Matthias Schmidt Berg is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Lower Saxony.
- Season starts on 15 Dec and ends on 10 Mar (85 days). Average season duration in Germany is 95 days.
- During the season (from 15 Dec till 10 Mar) the average snow depth at Matthias Schmidt Berg is 17 cm. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 21 cm at summit elevation and 0 cm at the base.
- Matthias Schmidt Berg features 15 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 22 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 8 sunny days.
- Offering 8 km of slopes and terrain, Matthias Schmidt Berg is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Lower Saxony.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+49 (0)5582 513
Lighted runs: 2 km
Number toboggan runs: 1
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental