- Offering 5 miles of slopes and terrain, Matthias Schmidt Berg is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Lower Saxony.
- Matthias Schmidt Berg is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Lower Saxony.
- Season starts on Dec 15 and ends on Mar 10 (85 days). Average season duration in Germany is 87 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 15 to Mar 10) is 14 " at summit elevation and 4 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 15 " at summit elevation and 5 " at the base.
- Matthias Schmidt Berg features 15 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 25 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 10 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+49 (0)5582 513
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Lighted runs: 1.24 miles
Number toboggan runs: 1
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental