- Matthias Schmidt Berg is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Lower Saxony.
- Season starts on 13 Dec and ends on 18 Mar (95 days). Average season duration in Germany is 100 days.
- During the season (from 13 Dec till 18 Mar) the average snow depth at Matthias Schmidt Berg is 17 cm. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average base depth of 21 cm.
- Matthias Schmidt Berg features 26 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 39 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 11 sunny days.
- Offering 8 km of slopes and terrain, Matthias Schmidt Berg is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Lower Saxony.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+49 (0)5582 513
Lighted runs: 2 km
Number toboggan runs: 1
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental