True to the motto „small but nice“ the skiing resort Springenboden presents itself as a manageable but diverse skiing area. Besides 6 km of groomed slopes of low to medium difficulty level, the area offers numerous alternative wintersport activities.
3 different walking trails and marked snowshoe trails invite you to cosy but sportive walks through the surrounding nature.
Especially families will come to their costs at Springenboden since the well-being of your precious ones is of great importance to the staff of the lift station. 2 children´s lifts, toboggan runs and a children´s paradies make the Springenboden an ideal place of refuge for your family holiday.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 171 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 886 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 1,500 m.
- The day pass at Springenboden is CHF28 making it one of the 3 cheapest ski Resorts in the Bernese Oberland.
- Season starts on 16 Dec and ends on 18 Mar (92 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 111 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (16 Dec to 18 Mar) is 23 cm at summit elevation and 21 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 23 cm at summit elevation and 22 cm at the base.
- Springenboden features 33 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 33 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 13 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in the Bernese Oberland.