Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Restrictions on lift capacity
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
The Ski Resort
Spicak is located on the Czech part of the Bohemian Forest on a little more than 1000 meters and offers everything you need at a ski resort. All in all there are about 9 kilometers of trails of different ability levels. You don´t necessarily need your own equipment as there is ski rental available.
Yet, there is also skiservice and the resort´s own kindergarten at service. Thus, Mum and Dad can enjoy the trails and slopes while their kids are in good hands. If the kids want to play in the snow they can visit the resort´s kidspark where they have their own lift and a magic carpet. In addition, some trails are lighted at night.
Freestyler will also find a terrain park called Horesfeathers Snowpark. It is groomed every day so you will always find best conditions. Its elements are designed for beginners and intermediates.
Moreover, fans of Cross-Country skiing will love this resort as there are several routes available that measure up to 28 kilometers.
- Offering 5 miles of slopes and terrain, Spicak Zelezna Ruda is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Bohemia.
- Spicak Zelezna Ruda is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in the Czech Republic.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Czech Republic.
- Elevated between 2822 ft and 3944 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Czech Republic. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1122 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in the Czech Republic is 823 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- The day pass at Spicak Zelezna Ruda is €29 making it one of the 3 cheapest ski Resorts in the Czech Republic.
- Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 31 " at summit elevation and 19 " at the base. Therefore Spicak Zelezna Ruda is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in the Czech Republic.