- Offering 24 miles of slopes and terrain, Speikboden is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in South Tyrol.
- Speikboden is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Italy.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Italy.
- Elevated between 3117 ft and 8235 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in South Tyrol. The vertical drop from summit to base is 5118 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 2726 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Season starts on Dec 6 and ends on Apr 19 (135 days). Average season duration in Italy is 129 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 6 to Apr 19) is 72 " at summit elevation and 28 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 87 " at summit elevation and 40 " at the base. Therefore Speikboden is among the 15 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Italy.
- Speikboden features 65 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 81 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days.
Speikboden Bergbahnen is a snow-secure, familiarly skiing-area in the valley “Tauferer-Ahrntal”. It contains 7 cableways with a total transport performance of 12.140 persons/hour. About 80 hectare of slopes has to offer enough liberty for everyone – from the summit (2.400 m altitude) to the valley (950 m altitude). Many alternations of the terrain and very wide slopes make happy beginners and professional skiers. In the summer the “Speikboden” is a fantastic hiking area!
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 60
Snowphone+39 0474 678122
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 1.2 miles
Vertical Drop: 1312.3 ft
Length: 4.7 miles
Vertical Drop: 4757.2 ft
Number toboggan runs: 2
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 4
Dining and Restaurants