- Elevated between 950 m and 2,510 m, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in South Tyrol. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,560 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 918 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Speikboden is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Italy.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Italy.
- Season starts on 2 Dec and ends on 8 Apr (127 days). Average season duration in Italy is 127 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (2 Dec to 8 Apr) is 208 cm at summit elevation and 82 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 260 cm at summit elevation and 123 cm at the base. Therefore Speikboden is among the 15 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Italy.
- Speikboden features 53 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 63 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 15 sunny days.
- Offering 38 km of slopes and terrain, Speikboden is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in South Tyrol.
Speikboden Bergbahnen is a snow-secure, familiarly skiing-area in the valley “Tauferer-Ahrntal”. It contains 7 cableways with a total transport performance of 12.140 persons/hour. About 80 hectare of slopes has to offer enough liberty for everyone – from the summit (2.400 m altitude) to the valley (950 m altitude). Many alternations of the terrain and very wide slopes make happy beginners and professional skiers. In the summer the “Speikboden” is a fantastic hiking area!
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 40
Snowphone+39 0474 678122
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 2 km
Vertical Drop: 400 m
Length: 7.5 km
Vertical Drop: 1,450 m
Number toboggan runs: 2
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 4
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental