Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
Current protective measures and security advice at Speikboden:
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Restrictions on lift capacity
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
>> Read more about the Covid-19 guidelines on
Speikboden Bergbahnen is a snow-secure, familiarly skiing-area in the valley “Tauferer-Ahrntal”. It contains 7 cableways with a total transport performance of 12.140 persons/hour. About 80 hectare of slopes has to offer enough liberty for everyone – from the summit (2.400 m altitude) to the valley (950 m altitude). Many alternations of the terrain and very wide slopes make happy beginners and professional skiers. In the summer the “Speikboden” is a fantastic hiking area!
- Offering 24 miles of slopes and terrain, Speikboden is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in South Tyrol.
- Speikboden is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Italy.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Italy.
- Elevated between 3117 ft and 8235 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in South Tyrol. The vertical drop from summit to base is 5118 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 2710 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 96 " at summit elevation and 35 " at the base. Therefore Speikboden is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in South Tyrol.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 100
Snowphone+39 0474 678122
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 1.2 miles
Vertical Drop: 1312.3 ft
Length: 4.7 miles
Vertical Drop: 4757.2 ft
Number toboggan runs: 2
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 4
Dining and Restaurants