Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
Current protective measures and security advice at Sogn Skisenter:
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Lift tickets available online
- Gloves mandatory in the lifts
- The café will not be open
>> Read more about the Covid-19 guidelines on
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Western Norway.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1804 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Norway is 1388 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 2871 ft.