- The vertical drop from summit to base is 780 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Bulgaria is 986 m. The highest point of the track is 2,290 m above sea level.
- The day pass at Sofia Vitosha is BGN28 making it the cheapest ski resort in Bulgaria.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Bulgaria.
- Season starts on 10 Dec and ends on 2 Apr (113 days). Average season duration in Bulgaria is 126 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (10 Dec to 2 Apr) is 0 cm at summit elevation and 0 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during November, offering an average snow depth of 0 cm at summit elevation and 3 cm at the base.
Length: 5 km
Vertical Drop: 778 m