Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
Current protective measures and security advice at Vitosha - Sofia:
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
>> Read more about the Covid-19 guidelines on
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Bulgaria.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 2559 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Bulgaria is 3084 ft. The highest point of the track is 7513 ft above sea level.
- The day pass at Vitosha - Sofia is BGN40 making it the cheapest ski resort in Bulgaria.
- Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 30 " at summit elevation and 22 " at the base.
Length: 3.1 miles
Vertical Drop: 2552.5 ft
Vitosha Ski | 06:32
Vitosha: Having Fun Above SofiaSnowboarding and MTB Downhill at home mountain Vitosha...
Infrastructure & Rental