Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
Current protective measures and security advice at Sörenberg:
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
>> Read more about the Covid-19 guidelines on
- Offering 33 miles of slopes and terrain, Sörenberg is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
- Sörenberg is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
- Elevated between 3825 ft and 7480 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region. The vertical drop from summit to base is 3655 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 2844 ft.
- Average snow depth during the season is 67 " at summit elevation and 20 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 81 " at summit elevation and 20 " at the base. Therefore Sörenberg is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
- Sörenberg features 50 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 51 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 18 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+41 (0)41 488 16 13
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)