- Elevated between 3825 ft and 7480 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region. The vertical drop from summit to base is 3655 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 2884 ft.
- Sörenberg is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
- Season starts on Dec 1 and ends on Apr 7 (127 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 112 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 1 to Apr 7) is 65 " at summit elevation and 20 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 81 " at summit elevation and 20 " at the base. Therefore Sörenberg is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
- Sörenberg features 65 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 65 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days.
- Offering 33 miles of slopes and terrain, Sörenberg is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+41 (0)41 488 16 13
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)