- Elevated between 1,166 m and 2,280 m, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,114 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 886 m.
- Sörenberg is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
- Season starts on 2 Dec and ends on 2 Apr (121 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 114 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (2 Dec to 2 Apr) is 157 cm at summit elevation and 52 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 200 cm at summit elevation and 45 cm at the base. Therefore Sörenberg is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
- Sörenberg features 41 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 44 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 13 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
- Offering 53 km of slopes and terrain, Sörenberg is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+41 (0)41 488 16 13
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)