- Elevated between 1,166 m and 2,280 m, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,114 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 892 m.
- Sörenberg is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
- Season starts on 2 Dec and ends on 2 Apr (121 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 114 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (2 Dec to 2 Apr) is 124 cm at summit elevation and 47 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 159 cm at summit elevation and 38 cm at the base. Therefore Sörenberg is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
- Sörenberg features 71 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 71 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
- Offering 53 km of slopes and terrain, Sörenberg is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+41 (0)41 488 16 13
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Infrastructure & Rental
Ski Rental Shops
Ski Rentals Sörenberg (1)