- Elevated between 1,166 m and 2,280 m, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,114 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 904 m.
- Sörenberg is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
- Season starts on 17 Dec and ends on 2 Apr (106 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 121 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (17 Dec to 2 Apr) is 112 cm at summit elevation and 39 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 159 cm at summit elevation and 38 cm at the base. Therefore Sörenberg is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
- Sörenberg features 58 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 58 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days.
- Offering 53 km of slopes and terrain, Sörenberg is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+41 (0)41 488 16 13
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Infrastructure & Rental
Ski Rental Shops
Ski Rentals Sörenberg (1)