- The vertical drop from summit to base is 340 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 733 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The highest point of the track is 1,300 m above sea level.
- The day pass at Skilifte Raggal is €22 making it one of the 5 cheapest ski Resorts in Vorarlberg.
- Season starts on 15 Dec and ends on 17 Mar (92 days). Average season duration in Austria is 113 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (15 Dec to 17 Mar) is 101 cm at summit elevation and 79 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 146 cm at summit elevation and 116 cm at the base.
- Skilifte Raggal features 32 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 33 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 13 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 3
Snowphone+43 (0)5553 304
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental