- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1115 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2356 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The highest point of the track is 4265 ft above sea level.
- Season starts on Dec 13 and ends on Mar 15 (93 days). Average season duration in Austria is 113 days.
- The day pass at Skilifte Raggal is €22.50 making it one of the 5 cheapest ski Resorts in Vorarlberg.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 13 to Mar 15) is 37 " at summit elevation and 29 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 54 " at summit elevation and 42 " at the base.
- Skilifte Raggal features 41 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 39 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 2
Snowphone+43 (0)5553 304
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental