- The day pass at Skilift Arft/ Mayen is €10 making it one of the 5 cheapest ski Resorts in the Rhineland-Palatinate.
- Skilift Arft/ Mayen is the the best rated ski resort in the Rhineland-Palatinate.
- Season starts on Jan 31 and ends on Mar 10 (38 days). Average season duration in Germany is 86 days.
- Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 5 " at summit elevation and 5 " at the base.
- Skilift Arft/ Mayen features 223 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 213 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 31 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in the Rhineland-Palatinate.
- Offering 1 mile of slopes and terrain, Skilift Arft/ Mayen is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in the Rhineland-Palatinate.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone02655 - 3539
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Lighted runs: 0.62 miles