- Offering 1 mile of slopes and terrain, Skilift Arft/ Mayen is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in the Rhineland-Palatinate.
- Skilift Arft/ Mayen is the the best rated ski resort in the Rhineland-Palatinate.
- The day pass at Skilift Arft/ Mayen is €10 making it one of the 5 cheapest ski Resorts in the Rhineland-Palatinate.
- Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 5 " at summit elevation and 5 " at the base.
- Skilift Arft/ Mayen features 11 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 8 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 9 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 1 sunniest in the Rhineland-Palatinate.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone02655 - 3539
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Lighted runs: 0.62 miles