- The vertical drop from summit to base is 100 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 881 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 1,200 m.
- The day pass at Skilift Brunni is CHF24 making it one of the 15 cheapest ski Resorts in Switzerland.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
- Season starts on 1 Nov and ends on 31 Mar (150 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 114 days.
- Skilift Brunni features 35 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 33 sunny days. November is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
Brunni is a cheap and lovely ski area near Zurich. Enjoy the nice landscape at the bottom of the impressive "Mythen" mountains, a landmark in the heart of switzerland. The resort is compact and safe, your children won't get lost. From the sunny piste terasse you can watch your children skiing down the hill. The family friendly ski resport in the middle of a pre-alpine landscape is know to be fog-free and snow-secure and not so crowded like other well known ski resorts.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 1
Snowphone055 508 04 08
Number toboggan runs: 1
Toboggan run lighted
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental