Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
The Ski Resort
Brunni is a cheap and lovely ski area near Zurich. Enjoy the nice landscape at the bottom of the impressive "Mythen" mountains, a landmark in the heart of switzerland. The resort is compact and safe, your children won't get lost. From the sunny piste terasse you can watch your children skiing down the hill. The family friendly ski resport in the middle of a pre-alpine landscape is know to be fog-free and snow-secure and not so crowded like other well known ski resorts.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 328 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 2848 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 3937 ft.
- The day pass at Skilift Brunni is CHF25 making it one of the 15 cheapest ski Resorts in Switzerland.
- Skilift Brunni features 45 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 45 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 15 sunny days.