- Offering 6 miles of slopes and terrain, Ski Sneznik Dolni Morava is among the 15 largest Ski Resorts in the Czech Republic.
- Elevated between 2133 ft and 3740 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 15 highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Czech Republic. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1608 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in the Czech Republic is 823 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Season starts on Dec 14 and ends on Mar 29 (106 days). Average season duration in the Czech Republic is 100 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 14 to Mar 29) is 31 " at summit elevation and 14 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 32 " at summit elevation and 16 " at the base.
- Ski Sneznik Dolni Morava features 25 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in the Czech Republic is 27 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 12 sunny days.
Ski Sneznik Dolni Morava is a popular ski resort located between 650 and 1140 meters above sea level in Kralicky Sneznik. All in all there are 7 km of trails and the resort has something for everyone! You will find easy slopes and intermediate trails inviting for some carving fun as well as a challenging expert trail for all those looking for some action. Moreover, there is a snowtubing hill measuring 400 meters in length. Thus, here you can also have lots of fun even when you´re not a skier. The entire terrain can be covered with artificial snow so you never have to worry about snow conditions.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+42 (0) 602 378 150
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)