Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
- Face covering required in lift lines
The Ski Resort
Hudson Bay Mountain offers some of the best powder conditions in all of Canada and on top of that the surroundings are breathtaking. Over 30 trails of all ability levels are set into this epic mountain scene, varying from idyllic beginners slopes to challenging steeps and enthralling mogul runs. An elaborate lift system makes the mountain easily accessible and all of the lifts have recently been upgraded. The town at the base of Hudson Bay Mountain has been transformed into a Swiss mountain town and a cozy lounge offers everything from a nice variety of meals to Hudson Bay Mountain´s very own lager. The mountain facilities include ski rental and ski service as well as a ski school that offers single and group courses for any level of dexterity.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 2031 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Canada is 1152 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 3747 ft.
- The day pass at Hudson Bay Mountain is €70 making it one of the 5 cheapest ski Resorts in Canada.
- Average snow depth during the season is 143 " at summit elevation and 124 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 143 " at summit elevation and 124 " at the base.
- Hudson Bay Mountain features 12 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Canada is 38 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 5 sunny days.