- The vertical drop from summit to base is 2031 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Canada is 1148 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 3747 ft.
- Season starts on Nov 23 and ends on Apr 12 (141 days). Average season duration in Canada is 160 days.
- The day pass at Hudson Bay Mountain is €65 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Canada.
- During the season (from Nov 23 till Apr 12) the average snow depth at Hudson Bay Mountain is 39 ". Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average base depth of 48 ".
- Hudson Bay Mountain features 53 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Canada is 54 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days.
The Ski Resort
Hudson Bay Mountain offers some of the best powder conditions in all of Canada and on top of that the surroundings are breathtaking. Over 30 trails of all ability levels are set into this epic mountain scene, varying from idyllic beginners slopes to challenging steeps and enthralling mogul runs. An elaborate lift system makes the mountain easily accessible and all of the lifts have recently been upgraded. The town at the base of Hudson Bay Mountain has been transformed into a Swiss mountain town and a cozy lounge offers everything from a nice variety of meals to Hudson Bay Mountain´s very own lager. The mountain facilities include ski rental and ski service as well as a ski school that offers single and group courses for any level of dexterity.