- Elevated between 2382 ft and 4580 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 15 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Slovakia. The vertical drop from summit to base is 2198 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Slovakia is 1352 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- SKI PARK Kubinska hola is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Slovakia.
- Season starts on Dec 21 and ends on Apr 2 (102 days). Average season duration in Slovakia is 112 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 21 to Apr 2) is 25 " at summit elevation and 16 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 31 " at summit elevation and 22 " at the base. Therefore SKI PARK Kubinska hola is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Slovakia.
- SKI PARK Kubinska hola features 32 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Slovakia is 35 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 13 sunny days.
- Offering 9 miles of slopes and terrain, SKI PARK Kubinska hola is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Slovakia.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 60
Snowphone+421 (0)915 595 311
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental