- Elevated between 726 m and 1,396 m, the Ski Resort is among the 15 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Slovakia. The vertical drop from summit to base is 670 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Slovakia is 412 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- SKI PARK Kubinska hola is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Slovakia.
- Season starts on 21 Dec and ends on 2 Apr (102 days). Average season duration in Slovakia is 113 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (21 Dec to 2 Apr) is 64 cm at summit elevation and 41 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 80 cm at summit elevation and 56 cm at the base. Therefore SKI PARK Kubinska hola is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Slovakia.
- SKI PARK Kubinska hola features 24 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Slovakia is 26 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 13 sunny days.
- Offering 14 km of slopes and terrain, SKI PARK Kubinska hola is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Slovakia.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 60
Snowphone+421 (0)915 595 311
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental