- Offering 400 acres of slopes and terrain, Ski Bromont is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Quebec.
- Ski Bromont is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Quebec.
- Season starts on Nov 29 and ends on Apr 19 (142 days). Average season duration in Canada is 160 days.
- Ski Bromont features 55 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Canada is 56 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 13 sunny days.
News 2017/2018 Winter Season:
- New access control system
- Reconfiguration, improvement and extension of the snow-making systems
- New configuration of the SnowPrk
- LED technology to illuminate two the Victoriaville and Daveluyville trails
The Ski Resort
Bromont Ski Resort is the largest skiable terrain in North Amerika. It covers 145 trails distributed over 7 hillsides, 75 of those are even lighted and skiable at night. The skiing conditions are excellent and if you are not satisfied with the snow after 30 min. you get a voucher for your next visit. The staff of the ski school is very friendly and offers courses for all ability levels. The wide variety of slopes, trails and groomed glades offers a challenge for all skiers and snowboarders. You can also book private lessons or even become an instructor youself! The on-mountain accommodations feature outstanding customer service and there are several hotels and condos to choose from when you get back from a long day of skiing. Do not miss out on the fun and visit Bromont Ski Resort!