Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
The Ski Resort
Sir Sams Ski Area is a very nice resort that is family operated and therefore also very family oriented. The equipment is up-to date and the winding trails are always groomed to perfection, a full snow making capacity will ensure snow safety. 4 chairlifts and one surface lift will take you to your destination fast and safe. The terrain park will satisfy snowboarders and skiers alike and the cross country trails are lined with trees, which makes for a very idyllic experience. Other than downhill skiing and snowboarding Sir Sam´s Ski Area offers snowshoeing and snow mobile rides. The local ski school offers single or group lessons of all ability levels and kids/youths can join the racing team and improve their skills by learning from skilled and motivated staff. Sir Sam´s Resort is the perfect ski area for a nice family outing and has something for everybody.
- During the season the average snow depth at Sir Sams Ski Area is 21 ". Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 22 " at summit elevation and 0 " at the base.
- Sir Sams Ski Area features 39 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Canada is 30 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 11 sunny days.