- Elevated between 880 m and 2,020 m, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Romania. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,140 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Romania is 744 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- The day pass at Sinaia is RON135 making it one of the 5 cheapest ski Resorts in Romania.
- Sinaia is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Romania.
- Season starts on 29 Nov and ends on 20 Mar (111 days). Average season duration in Romania is 122 days.
- The ski resort is among the 3 ski Resorts with best conditions in Romania.
- Sinaia features 19 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Romania is 17 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 12 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 1 sunniest in Romania.
- Offering 19 km of slopes and terrain, Sinaia is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Romania.