- Offering 12 miles of slopes and terrain, Sinaia is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Romania.
- Sinaia is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Romania.
- Elevated between 2887 ft and 6627 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Romania. The vertical drop from summit to base is 3740 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Romania is 2441 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Season starts on Nov 29 and ends on Mar 20 (111 days). Average season duration in Romania is 122 days.
- The ski resort is among the 3 ski Resorts with best conditions in Romania.
- Sinaia features 52 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Romania is 45 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 18 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 1 sunniest in Romania.