- The vertical drop from summit to base is 350 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 734 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The highest point of the track is 1,340 m above sea level.
- The day pass at Simonhöhe is €29.50 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Carinthia.
- Season starts on 3 Dec and ends on 11 Mar (98 days). Average season duration in Austria is 114 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (3 Dec to 11 Mar) is 50 cm at summit elevation and 50 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 50 cm at summit elevation and 50 cm at the base.
- Simonhöhe features 38 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 35 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 13 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Austria.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 42
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental