In Winter you reach the Silvretta-Bielerhöhe from Partenen with the Vermuntbahn and tunnelbus. Whether you ski for pleasure or are an ambitious winter athlete - the Silvretta Bielerhöhe offers ideal piste conditions for everyone. Wonderful fresh mountain air and lots of space invite you to makes your swings and turns in peace and quiet. Fully in keeping with the motto “Pure nature”, be impressed by the wonderful frozen Silvretta reservoir and the imposing mountain chain of the Silvretta. You won’t find any long queues or overcrowded pistes here. The small skiing area of the Silvretta-Bielerhöhe features unspoilt nature and the unique mountain panorama of the Silvretta.
- Elevated between 1,030 m and 2,042 m, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Vorarlberg. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,012 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 734 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- The day pass at Silvretta-Bielerhöhe is €30.10 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Vorarlberg.
- Season starts on 23 Dec and ends on 1 May (129 days). Average season duration in Austria is 114 days.
- During the season (from 23 Dec till 1 May) the average snow depth at Silvretta-Bielerhöhe is 163 cm. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average base depth of 168 cm.
- Silvretta-Bielerhöhe features 74 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 73 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 18 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+43 (0)5556 701 83167
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 2
Dining and Restaurants