- Elevated between 590 m and 840 m, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Thuringia. The vertical drop from summit to base is 250 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 215 m.
- Silbersattel Steinach is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Thuringia.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Thuringia.
- Season starts on 8 Dec and ends on 31 Mar (113 days). Average season duration in Germany is 101 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (8 Dec to 31 Mar) is 54 cm at summit elevation and 35 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 58 cm at summit elevation and 37 cm at the base. This makes Silbersattel Steinach the ski resort with the best snow conditions in Thuringia.
- Silbersattel Steinach features 26 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 29 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 13 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in Thuringia.
- Offering 4 km of slopes and terrain, Silbersattel Steinach is the largest ski resort in Thuringia.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 6
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 3
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental