- Offering 3 miles of slopes and terrain, Silbersattel Steinach is the largest ski resort in Thuringia.
- Silbersattel Steinach is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Thuringia.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Thuringia.
- Elevated between 1936 ft and 2756 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Thuringia. The vertical drop from summit to base is 820 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 702 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 14 and ends on Mar 15 (92 days). Average season duration in Germany is 86 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 14 to Mar 15) is 22 " at summit elevation and 14 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 22 " at summit elevation and 16 " at the base. Therefore Silbersattel Steinach is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Thuringia.
- Silbersattel Steinach features 20 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 27 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 12 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 6
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 3
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental