- Offering 2 miles of slopes and terrain, Silbersattel Steinach is the largest ski resort in Thuringia.
- Silbersattel Steinach is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Thuringia.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Thuringia.
- Elevated between 1936 ft and 2756 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Thuringia. The vertical drop from summit to base is 820 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 705 ft.
- The day pass at Silbersattel Steinach is €24 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Thuringia.
- Average snow depth during the season is 20 " at summit elevation and 11 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 22 " at summit elevation and 13 " at the base. Therefore Silbersattel Steinach is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Thuringia.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 6
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Travel Deals & Tips
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Number of Bars and Pubs: 3
Infrastructure & Rental
Number of Skischools: 1
Number of Snowboard Schools: 1
Cross Country Lessons
Number of Ski Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental