- Elevated between 6890 ft and 10827 ft, the Ski Resort is the highest elevated Ski Resorts in Spain. The vertical drop from summit to base is 3937 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Spain is 2510 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Sierra Nevada is the the best rated ski resort in Spain.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Spain.
- Season starts on Nov 24 and ends on May 5 (162 days). Average season duration in Spain is 135 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Nov 24 to May 5) is 75 " at summit elevation and 21 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during April, offering an average snow depth of 93 " at summit elevation and 33 " at the base. This makes Sierra Nevada the ski resort with the best snow conditions in Spain.
- Sierra Nevada features 88 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Spain is 76 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 1 sunniest in Spain.
- Offering 65 miles of slopes and terrain, Sierra Nevada is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Spain.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 350
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Lighted runs: 3.11 miles
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental