- Elevated between 2,100 m and 3,300 m, the Ski Resort is the highest elevated Ski Resorts in Spain. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,200 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Spain is 765 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Sierra Nevada is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Spain.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Spain.
- Season starts on 24 Nov and ends on 28 Apr (155 days). Average season duration in Spain is 136 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (24 Nov to 28 Apr) is 183 cm at summit elevation and 52 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during May, offering an average snow depth of 300 cm at summit elevation and 100 cm at the base. This makes Sierra Nevada the ski resort with the best snow conditions in Spain.
- Sierra Nevada features 60 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Spain is 53 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 18 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 1 sunniest in Spain.
- Offering 105 km of slopes and terrain, Sierra Nevada is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Spain.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 350
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Lighted runs: 5 km
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental