- The vertical drop from summit to base is 594 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2356 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 3609 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 22 and ends on Mar 24 (92 days). Average season duration in Austria is 113 days.
- The day pass at Sibratsgfäll is €21 making it one of the 3 cheapest ski Resorts in Vorarlberg.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 22 to Mar 24) is 16 " at summit elevation and 12 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 20 " at summit elevation and 15 " at the base.
- Sibratsgfäll features 26 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 31 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days.
Number toboggan runs: 1
Toboggan run lighted