Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
- Face covering required in lift lines
The Ski Resort
Shanty Creek Resort offers 121 hectares of pure winter fun on two distinctive mountains, Schuss and Summit Mountain. There are plenty of trails and slopes for all ability levels. The most difficult ones are located on Schuss Mountain. Freestylers can choose from 4 great Terrain Parks with one Half Pipe. Both beginners and advanced riders will find features that´ll give them a challenge. The parks are full of features such as jibs, rails and jumps and all of them are groomed daily. Of course, you can also take some lessons at Shanty Creek. The Snowsports School is open for both children and adults. However, there is an emphasis on children programs. You can take lessons in skiing, snowboarding and Cross Country as Shanty Creek also has 30 km of groomed Cross Country trails that wind through hardwoods covered in snow. Schuss Mountain also features a snowtubing park. It is the perfect winter activity for families, groups and the less athletic. After a great day on the trails and slopes of Shanty Creek Resort you can treat yourself with a visit to the local Spa. Remove the tension from your muscles in the hot tub or get yourself a relaxing massage!
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Michigan.
- Shanty Creek Resort features 29 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in the USA is 50 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 12 sunny days.