Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
The Ski Resort
The ski area Seewiesen Seeberg offers wonderful natural snow slopes and is ideal for families and snowboarders. Half of the slopes are marked in blue. For advanced skiers there are also 2 kilometres of red slopes and one kilometre of black slopes. Off the slopes there are also some deep snow slopes. The area is also an excellent starting point for ski tours around the Hochschwab.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1312 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2359 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 4593 ft.
- Average snow depth during the season is 44 " at summit elevation and 35 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 48 " at summit elevation and 39 " at the base.
- Seewiesen Seeberg features 24 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 28 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
The Seewiesen Seeberg ski area lies about 90 kilometres north of Graz. From there we go via Frohnleiten, Bruck an der Mur and St. Lorenzen in Mürztal to Turnau and on to Seewiesen.