- Offering 43 miles of slopes and terrain, Scuol is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Grisons.
- Scuol is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Grisons.
- It is among the 15 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Switzerland.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 5036 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 2884 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The highest point of the track is 9137 ft above sea level.
- Season starts on Dec 8 and ends on Apr 22 (135 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 112 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 8 to Apr 22) is 45 " at summit elevation and 6 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 52 " at summit elevation and 11 " at the base. Therefore Scuol is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Grisons.
- Scuol features 68 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 71 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 136
Snowphone+41 (0)81 861 14 00
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 0.6 miles
Vertical Drop: 1394.4 ft
Length: 6.2 miles
Vertical Drop: 4199.5 ft
Number toboggan runs: 1
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 3
Dining and Restaurants