Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Lift access for vaccinated or recovered persons only
- Masks mandatory in indoor facilities
- Masks mandatory in waiting areas
- Physical distancing in indoor facilities and waiting areas
- Access to hotels or restaurants for vaccinated or recovered persons only
- Daily disinfection measures
The Ski Resort
The skiing area Bödele is situated between Lake Constance and the region Bregenzerwald at 1.467m - 700 m. Beginners as well as advanced skiers will find great slopes! The longest slope brings you from Hochälpele (1.467m) directly to the village square of Schwarzenberg (700m).
Backcountry skiing and winter trails are prepared for those who want to enjoy winter without skiing.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 2493 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2379 ft. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 4790 ft.
- Average snow depth during the season is 35 " at summit elevation and 20 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 39 " at summit elevation and 22 " at the base.
- Schwarzenberg Bödele features 56 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 55 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in Vorarlberg.