Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
Current protective measures and security advice at Schorschi Lift St Georgen am Walde:
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
>> Read more about the Covid-19 guidelines on
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Upper Austria.
- The day pass at Schorschi Lift St Georgen am Walde is €17 making it one of the 15 cheapest ski Resorts in Austria.
- Average snow depth during the season is 13 " at summit elevation and 13 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 16 " at summit elevation and 16 " at the base.
- Schorschi Lift St Georgen am Walde features 32 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 37 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 15 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Upper Austria.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 3
Snowphone+43 (0)7954 26611
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Infrastructure & Rental