- The vertical drop from summit to base is 37 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of ski resorts in Austria is 726 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short.
- The day pass at Schorschi Lift St Georgen am Walde is €16.50 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski resorts in Upper Austria.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski resorts in Upper Austria.
- Season starts on 8 Dec and ends on 26 Mar (108 days). Average season duration in Austria is 118 days.
- Schorschi Lift St Georgen am Walde features 46 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski resorts in Austria is 47 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 15 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in Upper Austria.