- The vertical drop from summit to base is 205 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 736 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The highest point of the track is 1,935 m above sea level.
- The day pass at Schönfeld Thomatal is €24 making it one of the 3 cheapest ski Resorts in Salzburg.
- Season starts on 23 Dec and ends on 1 Apr (99 days). Average season duration in Austria is 115 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (23 Dec to 1 Apr) is 248 cm at summit elevation and 136 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 293 cm at summit elevation and 171 cm at the base.
- Schönfeld Thomatal features 38 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 36 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 13 sunny days.
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental