- Offering 1 mile of slopes and terrain, Schöneck Hohe Reuth is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Saxony.
- Schöneck Hohe Reuth is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Saxony.
- Season starts on Dec 20 and ends on Mar 10 (80 days). Average season duration in Germany is 87 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 20 to Mar 10) is 11 " at summit elevation and 14 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 14 " at summit elevation and 16 " at the base. Therefore Schöneck Hohe Reuth is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Saxony.
- Schöneck Hohe Reuth features 23 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 24 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 15 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 1 sunniest in Saxony.
"Skiwelt Schöneck" with several varied slopes, trails and other winter offers the "Skiwelt Schöneck".
Cross-Country skiers will enjoy too the offer of "Skiwelt Schöneck". 36 km long are the skiing-trails through the wonderful winterlandscape.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 16
Snowphone+ 49 3 74 64 / 82000
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Length: 0.6 miles
Vertical Drop: 459.3 ft
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 52.1 miles
Vertical Drop: 0 ft
Lighted runs: 1.24 miles