- Schöneck Hohe Reuth is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Saxony.
- Season starts on 20 Dec and ends on 24 Mar (94 days). Average season duration in Germany is 87 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (20 Dec to 24 Mar) is 26 cm at summit elevation and 34 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 35 cm at summit elevation and 40 cm at the base. Therefore Schöneck Hohe Reuth is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Saxony.
- Schöneck Hohe Reuth features 28 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 26 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 9 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 1 sunniest in Saxony.
- Offering 2 km of slopes and terrain, Schöneck Hohe Reuth is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Saxony.
"Skiwelt Schöneck" with several varied slopes, trails and other winter offers the "Skiwelt Schöneck".
Cross-Country skiers will enjoy too the offer of "Skiwelt Schöneck". 36 km long are the skiing-trails through the wonderful winterlandscape.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 16
Snowphone+ 49 3 74 64 / 82000
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Length: 1 km
Vertical Drop: 140 m
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 83.9 km
Vertical Drop: 0 m
Lighted runs: 2 km