- The vertical drop from summit to base is 920 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 919 m. The highest point of the track is 2,390 m above sea level.
- Schöneben - Haideralm is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Italy.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Italy.
- Season starts on 14 Dec and ends on 5 May (142 days). Average season duration in Italy is 127 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (14 Dec to 5 May) is 102 cm at summit elevation and 33 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 128 cm at summit elevation and 43 cm at the base. Therefore Schöneben - Haideralm is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in South Tyrol.
- Schöneben - Haideralm features 67 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 71 sunny days. April is the sunniest month with an average of 24 sunny days.
- Offering 65 km of slopes and terrain, Schöneben - Haideralm is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in South Tyrol.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 125
Snowphone+39 0473 633333
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Length: 4.8 km
Vertical Drop: 850 m
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 1 km
Vertical Drop: 360 m
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 3
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental