Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
Current protective measures and security advice at Schöneben - Haideralm:
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Restrictions on lift capacity
- Free face masks are provided when purchasing a ski pass
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Staff testing on regular basis
- Daily disinfection measures
>> Read more about the Covid-19 guidelines on
- Offering 40 miles of slopes and terrain, Schöneben - Haideralm is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in South Tyrol.
- Schöneben - Haideralm is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Italy.
- It is known to be the most family-friendly ski resort in Italy.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 3018 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 2710 ft. The highest point of the track is 7841 ft above sea level.
- Average snow depth during the season is 52 " at summit elevation and 19 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 61 " at summit elevation and 23 " at the base. Therefore Schöneben - Haideralm is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in South Tyrol.
- Schöneben - Haideralm features 70 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 70 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 21 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 175
Snowphone+39 0473 633333
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Length: 3 miles
Vertical Drop: 3051.2 ft
Length: 3 miles
Vertical Drop: 2788.7 ft
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 0.7 miles
Vertical Drop: 1190.9 ft
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 3
Dining and Restaurants