- Offering 40 miles of slopes and terrain, Schöneben - Haideralm is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in South Tyrol.
- Schöneben - Haideralm is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Italy.
- It is known to be the most family-friendly ski resort in Italy.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 3018 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 2694 ft. The highest point of the track is 7841 ft above sea level.
- Season starts on Dec 13 and ends on Mar 9 (87 days). Average season duration in Italy is 100 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 13 to Mar 9) is 53 " at summit elevation and 21 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 61 " at summit elevation and 23 " at the base. Therefore Schöneben - Haideralm is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in South Tyrol.
- Schöneben - Haideralm features 39 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 52 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 125
Snowphone+39 0473 633333
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Length: 3 miles
Vertical Drop: 2788.7 ft
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 0.6 miles
Vertical Drop: 1181.1 ft
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 3
Dining and Restaurants